Friday, June 4, 2010

Sachin Tendulkar

When i was young, my father used to tell me the Tales for India's 1983 World Cup. And i used to feel Proud and disheartend too. Proud because India Won that World Cup and Sad because we never won after that :).

But now, even i have a tale to tell to my Child :), the Tale of 200 in ODI by Sachin Tendulkar. I can say Proudly that I was there when this Legendary Man, made 200 Runs in an ODI.

I can never forget that moment when he reached that Milestone of 200 Runs in ODI. It was truely an Amazing and wonderfull moment and Feeling at that time. Who else other than Sachin deserves that Milestone. Although, at this Age of his, no one would have ever expected him to reach there. But he Showed his true Metle to this world , that he is Truely and Simply the Best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment